We are looking for:
- Products and items that fit in with the overall vision of the The Makers Institute; innovative and original.
- Creative and original work; independent designs, or products of a handmade nature.
- Presentation and professionalism with finished product, including the presentation of images or collateral used for marketing.
- Cohesiveness and consistency with your brand as a whole.
- Appropriate, suitable and commercially viable items, including appropriate price points & safety tested for the general public.
- All applications are judged based on required diversity for the store. Similar applications will be assessed based on the criteria and the number of applicants in the same category. Over-saturated categories (like jewellery) for this reason can be very competitive.
- All products must be ethically produced either locally or overseas. For beauty products we require you to arrange your own health compliance certificates appropriate to your chosen industry.
Categories that we are looking for:
- Ceramics / homewares / home decor
- Skincare / cosmetic products
- Fashion accessories (bags / wallets / purses)
- Arts & crafts (painting / greeting cards)
- Men’s products (cufflinks / bow tie / grooming accessories)
- Toys & souvenirs
- Others (surprise us with your creativity!)